Sunday, November 13, 2011

I've Learned To Face My Demons

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been blogging. It's only because my laptop died few months ago and I haven't had the time, money or will power to beg my dad for another one. Even now, I'm blogging through my phone which I must add is VERY hard! I've missed blogging so much. So here I am. Attempting to explain to all my followers how my life has been.

Finals are over and this year is slowly reaching to and end too. I did pretty good for finals considering I didn't work as hard as I should have. But! The results I got is just an excuse to do better next year.

Pheeewww! This year has been the ultimate best for me. Not saying that it hasn't been hard, but it has been the most memorable. This year, I found out things about me I never knew existed. I found a group of girls I now call my bestfriends. These girls are so different yet they compliment each other so well. They are all unique and strong and I can't be anymore luckier to have had met them.

I also found my new source of inspiration. Ahmad Arif. He's my bestfriend, boyfriend and soul-mate. He makes life worth believing in again. I'll post pictures up soon kay?

For now, I got birds in my ears and a devil on my shoulder.

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment